Method of delivery
All deliveries are made by express courier. Goods delivery times vary and are as specified in each individual product description. Within Italy, estimated delivery time is between 24-48 hours from shipping (depending on the destination). Shipping costs are clearly indicated in the Customer’s order summary page. Each shipment is given a tracking number, which allows monitoring progress of the order. Deliveries are made only to the address provided by the Customer when placing the order. For further information on shipping times and costs, please refer to the DELIVERY AND SHIPPING PAGE.
If the Customer fails to take delivery, the Carrier will leave a delivery note and return the following day, for a total of three delivery attempts. The Customer must contact the Carrier to arrange delivery to a different address, to re-arrange the delivery on a different day, or to arrange collection from the Carrier’s nearest depot. After the third delivery attempt, the Carrier will store the unclaimed goods at their nearest depot, before returning them to the sender. Cash on delivery goods will be sent back to the sender on the same day of the third delivery attempt.
On delivery, the Customer must carefully check the number of packages and the external condition of the packaging. If the number of packages doesn’t correspond to the number in the consignment note, in the shipping invoice or in the delivery note; or should the packaging show clear signs of having been mishandled, tampered or damaged in such a way to suggest that the content may be tampered or damaged too, the Customer has the right to refuse the delivery, or alternatively, accept it, using in the consignment note the wording “I accept with reserve”, in order to check that the goods are in perfect condition. Should one or more items not be in perfect condition because damaged in transit, the Customer needs to notify Shootools without delay, using the contact details in the CONTACTS page. Shootools will arrange promptly for the damage item/s to be collected and replaced free of charge, or if not possible, will offer the Customer a full-refund.
All products are covered by a special 5-year international guarantee, offered directly by Shootools, on all mechanical components. This special guarantee covers any engineering faults of the dolly and the rail. Normal wear and tear, negligence and accidental or intentional damage are not covered by this guarantee. For information on how to use our products appropriately and how to best maintain them, please read the FAQ section carefully.
Shootools offers a 2-year international guarantee on all non-mechanical components, in accordance with the Italian law “Decreto Legislativo 02/02/2002, n. 24”. Should you require to claim on the guarantee, please email email@example.com, writing “GUARANTEE” in the subject line, explaining the problem, providing the date of purchase and your full contact details. We will contact you with details on how to proceed with your return.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the Italian law “Decreto legislativo 22/05/1999, n. 185”, the Customer has the right of withdrawal within ten working days from receiving the goods by notifying Shootools their intention, using one of the following methods: e-mail or fax sent to the contact details found in the CONTACTS page, or by recorded-delivery letter sent to Shootools Head Office. The goods must be returned to Shootools at the Customer’s expense in perfect condition, free from damage and in their original packaging within 15 working days from Shootools’ authorisation to return the goods.
Shootools will arrange for a refund within 30 days from being notified of the Customer’s intention to withdraw from the contract: by bank transfer, by sending a not transferable bank cheque in the Customer’s name, or by cancelling the online transaction (according to the method of payment used by the Customer). The right of withdrawal does not apply to customised or personalised goods or, to goods, which due to their nature, cannot be returned without the risk of deterioration or damage.
Jurisdiction and competent Court
– If you are claiming a repair of a Shootools’ product (an out of warranty repair, a review, a standard repair under warranty, a return or other) you have to fill in the Contact form. This form will provide useful information in order to investigate the issue with your product, to repair it if required and to keep you update on the repair status.
Once your request of assistance is received by ShooTools, you will be contacted by e-mail in order to get more information about the problem and provide possible solutions.
– Confirmed the need of repair of your product, we will notify you by e-mail the RMA number and the shipping address. Please note the RMA number and the shipping address have to be clearly visible on the package.
– The RMA number is valid 15 days.
– Please note that deliveries without RMA number or with expired RMA will be refused and send it back to the sender.
– Ensure that the product is securely and properly packaged for transport. Your Shootools items have to be packed carefully and shipped back to Shootools into its original packaging, complete of any accessory useful to understand the issue. Before sending the package, please include a transport document or a detailed description of the return. Please, remember to add also a dated proof of purchase for your product. Shootools cannot provide warranty repairs without receipt of any applicable supporting documentation.
– Shipping costs for repairs, included the deliveries for products under warranty or for returns within the terms, are on charge of the sender/owner of the product.
– If you like to withdrawal your product under the terms and conditions, please note the product must be returned in its original condition and packaging; it must be intact, complete with all its parts and must not show any signs of use.
Returns have to be sent at your full charge through a trusted courier to the following address:
Via Europa SN
33041 Aiello del Friuli (UD)
– Shootools is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage that may occur during shipment.
– Any return shipment charged to the consignee will not be accepted and send it back to the addresser.
– Once your parcel reaches Shootools, your product will be registered onto our repair system and an acknowledgement message will be sent to you to confirm receipt.
– If you are claiming a warranty repair for your product, an initial investigation of the item and of the supporting documentation will take place to confirm the legitimacy of the warranty. When a warranty repair applies, your product will enter into Shootool’s repair process and, upon completion, the product will be dispatched to you or made available for collection.
– If for any reason it is determined that a warranty repair is not applicable, you will be promptly informed of the issue and you will receive a quotation for the repair (based on the estimated cost of any required spare parts, labour time, return shipping and VAT costs). You can agree or reject the quotation. In case of rejection you will receive the parcel back and you will be charged of a fixed handling fee of € 50 + VAT. A charge to cover the return shipping costs may be applied. In case of acceptance of the quotation, the repair process continues and once repaired, the product will be sent back to you or made available for collection.
– If a product has been returned due to incompatibility (not subjected to our product itself) and if warranty repairs result perfectly working after the check, a fixed handling fee of € 50 + VAT will be applied.
– If the warranty repair is agreed then no labour expenses nor the spare parts costs will be applied. Shipping expenses are applied and are at your own charge.
– In case the warranty is not applicable to the product in reparation and the quotation is not agreed, a fixed handling fee of € 50 + VAT will be applied.
– Please note the outstanding amounts due, i.e. the agreed quotation or the fixed handling fee, have to be paid before the repaired item will be sent back to you.
– Claims after 10 days from the reception of the repaired product will be refused.